Acceptable Usage Policy
This Acceptable Usage Policy is a policy for the use of PT Herza Digital Indonesia (Herza.ID) facilities included in the services used by customers.
WEBSITE / SERVER CONTENT
Customers are prohibited from loading website content that is and or relates to:
- Pornography, gambling, SARA, insults, and general decency
- Matters that are capable of causing disputes, unrest, and terror
- Material that contains elements of copyright without the permission of the owner
- Material that can be used for things that annoy all parties Ponzy, pyramid schemes, fraud, phishing and scams
- Transactions/buying and selling of drugs online without a valid permit (SIA) or without approval from PharmacyChecker
- Other materials that are not in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Indonesia
- Material prohibited by the ISP or Datacenter
USE OF A HOSTING ACCOUNT
Customers are prohibited from using hosting accounts (including Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Colocation) for:
- Sending mass e-mail and or SPAM (more details will be explained in another article)
- Install IRC BOT, PsyBNC, and IRC related processes
- Web Proxies, Mail Proxies, and other types of proxies on Shared Web Hosting services
- It is forbidden to install Mikrotik CHR on Regular VPS services. We have provided a Mikrotik VPS Package specifically for CHR Mikrotik usage.
- It is forbidden to use Regular VPS for VPN / Tunneling or Streaming activities. We have provided VPS Tunneling / VPN Packages specifically for Tunneling / VPN and Streaming.
- Download files using hosting facilities either via shell, ssh, or other methods on all Herza.ID services
- Using Shared Web Hosting as a place for storing File / Backup / Online Storage needs that have nothing to do with your Website.
- Bit Torrent or other Peer to Peer applications on Shared Web Hosting services.
- Perform DDOS, port scanning, sniffing, and system exploits on all Herza.ID services
- Used without a registered public domain (spoofing). Hosting accounts whose domains are expired or available (anyone can register), will be terminated.
- Storing files that are prohibited in the article “Website Content”
- Cryptocurrency mining/mining on all VPS & Dedicated Server services
- Types of use that are prohibited by the ISP or Datacenter
- The limit of inodes in one hosting account is 50,000 inodes with a tolerance limit of up to 75,000. When your Account Inodes reaches this limit, the hosting account will not be backed up so customers can lose data if there is damage to the server and Herza.ID will not be responsible for this.
- Daily backups will only be executed on accounts that use less than 5 GB of disk space and or less than 75,000 inodes.
- The total use of email on one hosting account is not allowed to exceed 1 GB.
USE OF THE E-MAIL FACILITIES
Customers are prohibited from using e-mail facilities and other facilities that can function to send e-mails to:
- Sending SPAM and or Unsolicited Email, or knowingly receiving both of these things
- Sending mass e-mails for any reason and or mail bombing Sending more than 100 e-mails per hour
- Sending materials that are in the prohibited category in the article “Website Content” Type – the type of e-mail that is prohibited by the ISP or Datacenter
USE OF HOSTING RESOURCES
Customers are prohibited from using hosting resources in the form of CPU, RAM, Storage and Network excessively so that they have the potential or have disrupted services for other customers.
Any attempts to damage or cause damage to Herza Cloud servers or customers are strictly prohibited, such as the use of VPS or Dedicated Servers with an average CPU load above 80% consecutively for 59 minutes.
Herza Cloud will strongly react to any use or attempt to use an Internet account or computer without the owner’s permission. Such attempts include “internet fraud” (tricking others into giving up their passwords), password theft, port scans, distribution of malware & trojans, etc.
WEB APPLICATIONS & SCRIPT – All out-of-date and actively exploited web applications will be shut down immediately without prior notice. YOU are responsible for and must evaluate YOUR web-based applications and scripts on a regular basis to ensure their safety and orderliness.
Herza Cloud will not tolerate any form of storage space abuse. At least 90% of YOUR web page (“HTML”) must be ‘linked’ with files (GIF, JPEG, etc.) stored on Herza Cloud servers. Websites found to contain/or not contain HTML documents, a large number of unlinked files are subject to file deletion or account cancellation according to Herza Cloud Management policy (“MANAGEMENT”), with or without prior notification.
Herza Cloud does not allow disk use in a short time. Herza.ID will adjust a daily disk quota of 130% of YOUR current disk space usage with a minimum quota of 1GB.
The goal of Herza Cloud is to provide large bandwidth for transferring web documents, not an offsite storage area for electronic files.
Cheap VPS services from Herza Cloud are not intended for tunneling / VPN. We have provided Mikrotik VPS and VPS Tunneling / VPN for VPN and tunneling purposes.
If YOU violate these conditions, YOU will be notified and given 24 hours to resolve the issue. Failure to do so will result in YOU being billed for overage and may result in the suspension or cancellation of your service without any compensation.
SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATION
- Herza Cloud has the right to terminate the contract without guarantees for payment returns and refuses to provide guarantees stated in the Terms of Service
- If according to Herza Cloud assessment, the violation committed by the customer is minor, then Herza Cloud will send a warning via e-mail to the customer concerned.
- Herza Cloud has the right to suspend or terminate the service without prior notification
- Herza Cloud has the right to impose fines for customers who intentionally commit violations
- Herza Cloud has the right to take over ownership of the domain if the violation committed is serious and intentional